PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Reader, First Time Poster

Gatchatron
12-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Hey, all - long time lurker by way of Cybertron.ca here.

Have been "signed up" over there for a while due to the collection being focused on TFs - in fact, I had a strict "Transformers Only" rule for quite some time.

That is, until I found about about Joe Classified.

"No," I said to myself, "I got rid if all my original O-Ringers - I am NOT recollecting them in this form!"

That actually stuck... until I was face to face with Zartan (one of my fav characters from that "brand").

"Ok, well, I kinda HAVE to get Zartan... but.. that's it... oh, crap - look - they got Storm Shadow too..."

As, I am betting, a lot of you may be able to relate: it was all off the rails from there.

TFs, Classified, SW Black series, NECA - been enjoyin' 'em all - and slowly but surely, the TFs have been less and less the "new additions / wants".

So, With the collection now significantly not so TF-centric: I figure (pun unintentional) this is the place to occasionally chime in with my 2 cents and/or a pic or two.

(Hopefully, I have not figured wrong! :) )

# lurkernomore

Robimus
12-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Welcome.

I was pretty similar. Lots of Transformers and Star Wars in my case. Flipped now to being GI Joe Classified heavy, still dabbling in ?ther lines.