ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 05-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
Wrenn
Red Shirt
DC Universe Classics wanted!

Hi all, first post, be gentle! I'm from Saskatoon, and I'm slowly trying to build my Dc Universe collection, by Mattel. If anyone has any they want to get rid of, I'd be interested, loose or MOC. I have quite a few figures already, but the line was so sprawling and I came so late to the party that I still have around 60 (!) figures I'd like to add.

I've done most of my buying on eBay but it has punished me enough! I have exhausted local retail and collector options I am afraid, so I'm looking to forums like this for help. Don't know if I don't try, right?

The list of figures I need is long and boring, maybe it's easier if anyone listed any figures they had for sale?

Thanks again guys!

edit: hmm I see this is likely in the wrong board, sorry!

Last edited by Wrenn; 05-31-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Wrenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!
Re: DC Universe Classics wanted!

Probably would be easier if you listed out the figures you want. Instead multiple people list the same stuff over and over again.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
aznpnoy
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
Probably would be easier if you listed out the figures you want. Instead multiple people list the same stuff over and over again.

If you could post a list of figures that you are looking for that would be great (as Carl stated). I for one have a bunch that I'd be willing to sell at a good price if I can sell them in a lot.
aznpnoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
Wrenn
Red Shirt
Smile Re: DC Universe Classics wanted!

Okay guys, buckle up! ***List updated June24/2013 (thanks aznpnoy and CTO15!!),

Red Tornado, Metamorpho, Blue Beetle Ted Kord, Lobo, Captain Atom silver version, Toyman, Captain Boomerang, Blue Batman, Silver age Robin, Silver Age Riddler, Silver age Joker, Mongul, Arkillo, b'dg, Kyle Rayner, Starfire, Parasite, Wildcat, Starman IV, Commander Steel, Giganta, Atom Smasher, Steppenwolf,

I realize some of these are hard to find and collectors may be unwilling to part with them, the BAFs and exclusives, but I am willing to pay good money for these. Thanks for looking and trying to help out a newbie!

Last edited by Wrenn; 07-29-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Forgot stuff!
Wrenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
aznpnoy
Convention Exclusive

I have the following and willing to sell for a good price if you buy them all:
Kamandi, Captain Marvel, Firestorm, Power Girl, Forager, Ultra Humanite, despero, Gentleman Ghost, Black Adam, Eclispso, Copperhead, Mirror Master, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Brainiac, Dr Fate, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Starman IV, Hourman, Dr MidNite, Mr Terrific.
aznpnoy is offline   Reply With Quote